[lit-ideas] Re: Who actually did invent the suicide bomber?

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 02:22:43 -0800 (PST)

--- Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Omar: *More lies. (This is from The New York
> Times, a well-known radical Islamist propaganda
> outlet.)
>
> Hey, dude. It was the NYT that broke the story
> about the Muslim lying for PR purposes. Must be a
> case of the New York Times lying to itself.

You knee-jerked without checking out the link, Eric -
seems quite a widespread disease these days - so you
misunderstood my point. I am lying, of course, because
I am a Muslim. You, George Bush, Bill Clinton, Judith
Miller and others, of course, invariably follow the
universal standards of truth and falsehood.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com