[lit-ideas] Re: Who actually did invent the suicide bomber?

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 02:01:32 -0500

>>Speaking of cowardly and ignoble acts...

Speaking of the Muslim code of lying, I'm sure you've read the recent NYT disclosure that the so-called "Man on the Box" in the Abu Gharib photos, the man parading around the world on an endless PR tour, was recently shown to be a liar, a man who jumped in, claiming to be the man on the box...because...hey, a little lying goes a long way propaganda wars.

As for the mastermind of 9/11:

"The CIA officers say 9-11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed lasted the longest under waterboarding, two and a half minutes, before beginning to talk, with debatable results."

We should waterboard him periodically on national TV as part of a game show. Watch him turn blue, revive him, waterboard him some more. If he dies, bury him in a cannister full of pig's lard in a garbage dump.