[lit-ideas] Re: Where politics hits the grass

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:45:35 -0800 (PST)

Reality's a bitch, isn't it?  No, wait, it's not reality.  It's the bearer of
the tidings of reality.  Reality's just hunky dory.  No, wait, it's the
intersect.  No, it's a dog.  It's plane.  No, it's Superamerican.  Whatever.
Like Cindy Sheehan said, Americans have what they deserve.  Too bad they're
inflicting it on the rest of the world.  But wait, no, they're not.  It's just
that messenger again.