[lit-ideas] Re: Where politics hits the grass

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:02:43 -0800 (PST)

Yes, it was deliberate, it was absolutely deliberate, the way the seed
companies deliberately make it illegal, or so close to illegal that it's
illegal, for American farmers to keep the seeds from their harvests.  American
farmers HAVE to buy seeds from the big companies whose seeds are all patented.
You think it's an accident that they're growing corn based ethanol that has
near zero EROEI (energy return on energy invested)?  You think it was a
accident we invaded Iraq?  Oops, didn't know there was oil there..  Yes, Paul
it was deliberate, all of it deliberate, all the 'revolutions' the CIA staged
and on and on, all deliberate, on purpose, like the sub prime mess here and now
the 'bailout'.  Like whoever the president it was who said, this is a country
of the corporations, by the corporations, for the corporations.  If you want to
believe in a Disney reality, then do it.  Disney will love it.