[lit-ideas] Re: Tune in and turn off

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:31:48 -0500

Yes, whenever my father was asked how he felt, he replied: "With my fingers."
It was his favorite joke and he never tired of it.  Poor man.  No wonder he's
your ex.

Mike Geary
Memphis

        Date: 4/30/06 5:34:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time
        From: carolkir@xxxxxxxx
        To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Sent on:

  To which my father would have replied, "Funny, you don't look like supper..."

  Tonight I look like a frazzled, procrastinating, overaged college student
who, earlier in the day, had a catastrophic encounter with a bottle of
Clairol's "Blonding."

  Carol