[lit-ideas] Re: Tune and Turn Off - Panic Attacks

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:38:45 -0400

Carol, to be kind I'll say that I do respect your need to pigeon hole
everything, to miss the forest for the individual trees.  I never said
Gestalt is psychodrama.  I said it's more or less psychodrama, the getting
in touch with emotions that's the key to getting past stuff.  How someone
gets in touch is not the important part, whether it's through writing or
something physical or however it's done.  But, you think the inner child is
a notion, so that's fine too, you're entitled to your opinion.  This is
getting tiresome, especially your high and mighty tack.  Did you ever
consider that ordering someone (and not doing it playfully) to put away
their toys is taking the parental position, which is the adapted child that
I think Eric Berne speaks of?