[lit-ideas] Re: Theory of democracy...

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:25:22 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Paul <Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 26, 2004 6:11 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Theory of democracy...

>The only reason most aren't overtly evil is because they're stopped by laws.<

And this was discovered how--by introspection?

A.A.  Introspection?  Uh, how about we start with some introspection at the
office water cooler.  From there we might try introspecting some of the latest
headlines.  From there we mosey on down and introspect through our history
books.  The sky's the limit, just look around you.  Romantic was perhaps
sublime.  Introspection is now ridiculous.

Andy Amago

Robert Paul
resisting the craving for generality somewhere near
Lake Oswego