[lit-ideas] Re: The Debate

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:49:44 EDT

What I liked is that Cheney suggested the Dem's site (factcheck.com, I
think) (factcheck.org, I *think*).

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The Debate  Date:
10/5/04 10:30:00 PM Central Daylight Time  From: _ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What little I saw of the debate--dogs (well,  honestly, one) needed to be
walked; exercise was had--suggested that John  Edwards is untrustworthy but
bright, and Dick Cheney is untrustworthy and  bright.  Could we not switch
the teams: the undertaker pairs up with the  person who is most likely to
need his services, and the perky monkey gets  cheering company?

God blesses us like seagulls.

David  Ritchie
Portland,  Oregon