[lit-ideas] Re: The Debate

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 23:36:13 EDT

In a message dated 10/7/2004 6:50:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx writes:
What I  liked is that Cheney suggested the Dem's site (factcheck.com, I
think) (factcheck.org, I *think*).

Actually, _http://www.factcheck.org_ (http://www.factcheck.org)   is NOT a
Dem site.  It is the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the  University of
Pennsylvania site.

On it they look at what Kerry-Edwards has said that they say was not  so.
They also look at what Bush-Cheney has said that is not so.

BUT...here is what is amusing...factcheck.com directs people to George  Soros
website <g>.

Soros site is all about why Bush should NOT be re-elected...though it does
say pretty quickly that he didn't know why factcheck.com has directed people to
 him...Soros says he is pretty sure that Cheney really meant factcheck.org

I didn't find any of that out until I went to Soros site today to take a
look at it.

More syncronicity of the Lit-Ideas electrical thought currents...
Marlena in Missouri