[lit-ideas] Re: The Cosmic Blues?

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:26:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bruce <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jun 22, 2004 1:44 AM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: The Cosmic Blues?

Re:

> I do thank those who would post these helpful suggestions.  Those who=20=

> have time will certainly try again another time.

Well I suppose when one is so pressed for time it makes little sense to=20=

actually try to find and read something before commenting on it at=20
length.  And those two sentences were way down near the bottom of the=20
page!  Much better to just insist that they aren't there to be found - =20=

and then get on with the more pleasant pastime of listening to the=20
sound of one's own voice =85.

A.A.  This tiptoeing around pronouns and indirect addressing is getting
tiresome.   I did in fact go into that page a second time and did not find the
reference.  I have concluded it is not there.

Andy Amago

Chris Bruce
Kiel, Germany=