[lit-ideas] Re: Spam

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:23:57 EDT

My dear Herr Partrick Egobia,

I am so sure that things will get better for you.  We here at  Lit-Ideas will
conduct an educational and literary and enjoyable forum on your  behalf.  We
will also begin a fund drive to collect what you need more than  anything else.

What does one need more than books, ideas, and scholarly journals?   Nothing!

So, rather than send you financial assistance (of which there is plenty to
be had if you only ask the USAID to forgive you for being German and let you
have one of their numerous pieces of aid), I have decided that, at the  least,
I will immediately ship to you a wide collection of my most coveted  poetry
and philosophy books.  In case you need further inspiration, I  enclose some of
my most favorite children's books as well as a fine collection  of self-help
books.

The rest of the Lit-Ideas world shall, I am certain, be forthcoming in the
same way!

In addition,  I will send you a care package of cookies and  candies.  It is
always a grander  experience if one is able to  munch on something while
reading and pondering the ways and  thoughts of Wise Ones.

So, welcome to our community!  I am sure you will be enriched in other  ways
besides that filthy manner which was besmirching your character simply by
mentioning it!

Most sincerely,
Marlena in Missouri, unofficial ambassador #345 of  Lit-Ideas