[lit-ideas] Re: Snowballs are falling

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:54:59 EST

Tanning beds deliver good UV light....it's not about cosmetics, it's about
SAD.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Snowballs are
falling  Date: 2/10/06 6:30:12 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's been so warm in the northeast that the grass  started to turn green.
S.A.D. is about daylight, not really  temperature.  Just thought I'd mention
it.