[lit-ideas] Re: Snowballs are falling

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:05:11 -0500

UV light can destroy the retina.  It has to be filtered out by UV glasses.
Tanning beds are also UVA rays.  UVA does nothing for bones or other
conditions.

Date:2/10/06 6:30:12 P.M. Central Standard Time
From:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

It's been so warm in the northeast that the grass started to turn green.
S.A.D. is about daylight, not really temperature.  Just thought I'd mention
it.