[lit-ideas] Re: Serious vs Modern

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 02:15:31 -0600

SC:
that's funny because I did a google search of Freon and John Michael
Geary was 3,493 hits.

You lie. I ran the same search and turned up only 329 hits. And none were me.

I also did a search of Geary Paedophile Bush Lover and found alas, only
3 hits and they all linked to air conditioned liberal spank palaces for
Grizzlies.

What? Are you and David Myers in cahoots? He was the last one to associate me with pedophilia. I closed down Phil-Lit over that. Do you want me to close down Lit-Ideas as well? Once and for all, I am not a pedophile, especially not an air conditioned liberal spank palace for Grizzlies pedophile. And even if I were, I wouldn't own up to knowing the Grizzlies this year.

Mike Geary
I do confess to being a bush lover
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Chilson" <stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>