[lit-ideas] Re: Serious vs Modern

  • From: "Steve Chilson" <stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 04:24:46 +0000

that's funny because I did a google search of Freon and John Michael
Geary was 3,493 hits.

I also did a search of Geary Paedophile Bush Lover and found alas, only
3 hits and they all linked to air conditioned liberal spank palaces for
Grizzlies. (and when you lost that dope smoking point guard Jason,
didn't you lose all hope?)

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:29:02 -0600, "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> I searched for John Michael Geary on Google Scholar and turned up 1 of me
> out of 3360 hits.  I assume it's me.  I don't remember inventing a Laser
> Technology Probe back in 1998 with James Kevin Plourde, but that was when
> was living in Seattle and I was a different person then.
>
> Mike Geary
> Memphis

  Steve Chilson
  stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx