[lit-ideas] Re: Serious vs Modern

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:05:49 +0900

On 12/29/06, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see that an Amazon search for 'Susan Langer' turns up books by
Susanne K. Langer. (A search for 'Phil Enns' turns up Time, Space,
Truth, Meaning, and Beauty: a Modern Approach.)

Professor Paul, something very mysterious is happening. You say "A search
for 'Phil Enns' turns up Time, Space,Truth, Meaning, and Beauty: a Modern
Approach." I have just tried searching both Amazon.com and Powells.com, and
both tell me that they cannot find this item.

If, however, Phil can confirm that he is the author and you or Phil  provide
the publication details, I will do my best to buy, find and read it.

John

--
John McCreery
The Word Works, Ltd., Yokohama, JAPAN