[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY POEM

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 19:59:35 -0400

Oh my flagging spirit needed that.  I'm sure they're always thinking of me.
Hmm, let's see, is this tomato rotten enough for her?  No, this one is
squshier.  Perfect.  Yeah, they're always thinking of me.  I wish they'd
stop thinking about me.  Okay, Stan, since your kindness is so unexpected,
I'll give it another shot.  I honestly was going to throw in the towel.