[lit-ideas] Re: Reason and Politics

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:04:49 -0000

Most of the literature in this area was published after I stopped
teaching -- and its incorporation into democratic theory comes
even later -- so I am not the best person to advise.
Having said that, you could look at, and might want to begin
with, an older piece, Young's "The Idea of Impartiality and the
Civic Public", in -- I think -- Praxis International, certainly
in her _Justice and the Politics of Difference_.

Judy Evans, Cardiff