[lit-ideas] Re: Peak Oil - More disturbing than OBL

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 23:05:35 +0100

Even if the weapons that destroyed the site were nuclear? And further, if, as you claim, the US military are not going to invade, who exactly is going to be overseeing the inspections? Perhaps an overflight might sort it out, but frankly Eric, I couldn't trust such information if it were suddenly announced by the US military.

But at the end of the day, to test your hypothesis after exacting the execution is not the best procedure is it.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>