[lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of Mike Geary

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 13:51:51 EST

I think I've finally figured out my profound attraction to this list, after
a decade of subscription to Phil-Lit and then this.

It's the same reason I adore Salvador Dali.

God, I have such a weakness for surrealism.....

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of
Mike Geary  Date: 2/26/06 11:57:40 A.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>>Do we really want to have posts from  someone
who accidentally unsubbed themselves?  Most people
have  trouble unsubbing but Geary managed it
accidentally?

The apostles of  Geary know that he allowed himself
to be unsubbed, only so he could sub  again,
showing the salvation of list-ideas from silence.
In fact he  already wrote to his apostle Andreas en
route to Emmaus, who did not  recognize the email
and almost put it into his spam folder, until
later  after dinner he said, "Aha! That was from
Geary."