[lit-ideas] Re: On the passing of Mike Geary

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:57:59 -0500

>>Do we really want to have posts from someone who accidentally unsubbed themselves? Most people have trouble unsubbing but Geary managed it accidentally?

The apostles of Geary know that he allowed himself to be unsubbed, only so he could sub again, showing the salvation of list-ideas from silence. In fact he already wrote to his apostle Andreas en route to Emmaus, who did not recognize the email and almost put it into his spam folder, until later after dinner he said, "Aha! That was from Geary."