[lit-ideas] Re: J.S. Bach and Unchained Memories

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:35:54 +0000 (GMT)

Amazing as it may sound (given relative Dutch and Russian performance in group
stage), but the Russians deserved to win.

Turkey, through injuries and bookings, can only field a very weakened side
against Germany. Shame.

Spain certainly deserved to win against Italy.

But who cares as long as Germany don't win (I mean credit where its due,
they've lost two world wars but you can't help admire them for trying).

Donal
Walter is "Russian Orthodox"? This needs clarification.