[lit-ideas] Re: I Take Full Responsibility For Not Being the One to Blame [was: WOdunnit]

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:14:43 -0500

>>But he's a philosopher, what the fuck does he know?

Walter has this annoying habit of showing the glaring flaws in my reasoning. Robert Paul does the same thing. They constantly expose my lack of education and lack of basic reasoning skills. Donal, Palma, Phil, and any number of others ... they all do the same thing.

So annoying!

It's like you drive a Yugo and most people around you drive Yugos or AMC Chargers or 1973 Pintos. You travel to another state to visit a sick relative and everyone there has ultramodern hybrid future-cars, Mercedes, Bentleys, and Saabs. Plato's cave with hydrocarbon emissions.

No wonder Yahweh had to post guards at the gates of Eden.

Implying Q,