[lit-ideas] Re: I Take Full Responsibility For Not Being the One to Blame [was: WOdunnit]

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:12:28 -0330

Truth values assigned to all statements asserted by Mike that pertain to one
Vladsimir Mihailovitch Okshevsky:

Quoting Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Walter is Canadian, not Russian

> Walter might not be pure Russian,

>I don't know

> but, by god, he's
> got some Russian in him

>and "Once a Russian always a Communist."
F. Like his ancestry before him, (Putnam: "What, we're going to use somebody
ELSE'S conceptual scheme?") Walter is white Russian. The reds expropriated his
grandparents' home and lands and forced them to flee via pre-arranged route to
Llublyana, Yugoslavia. 55 acres of the land on which Volgograd presently sits
is his. And he means to claim it one day - as soon as that other Vladsimir
leaves office, and then leaves office.

>I think Plato said that.
F (We knows you're just joshin' us.)

>  Like I said, I don't know just how Russian Walter is,
T. Walter is 120% proof Russian Canadian. Ursula will explain the cogency of
this multicultural expression to all Americans on the list.

> I am right to blame Walter and the Russian people for everything bad
F. If it weren't for us, you'd probably be speaking German today.

> Walter is smart to take responsibility on his shoulders
> for not being blameworthy and passing the buck to his secretary.
F. Walter doesn't have a secretary, but he does have a mother and if you
continue to harass my son in this manner, I will report you to our local
chapter of the Childrens Aid Society. I don't know how he fell in with the
likes of you and this list, but his grades have fallen ever since he started
staying up half the night "talking" with wild women on this list. And all that
philosophy nonsense! What is that a 12 yr. old's business anyway??

Be warned: Russian mothers' wrath saved Stalingrad.

Alyeksandra Okshevsky

In fact, I