[lit-ideas] Re: Homeland Security

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:32:12 -0400

Haha, I KNOW!  What's with the hair!!!  And those eyes, my god.  Those are
creepy.  Just the sight of someone who looks like that, with a chainsaw, would
be enough to kill me.

Erin
   Date: 6/8/05 2:58:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
  _erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  I've been laughing about that guy all day.   Except I read this article:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050608.wxslaying08/BNStory/Na
  tional/
  "Uh  yes, sir, I was paining my walls with my  chainsaw"
  Erin
  Toronto