[lit-ideas] Re: Hate Clubs

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:22:39 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Scribe1865@xxxxxxx
Sent: Jun 27, 2004 10:23 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Hate Clubs

I wonder if anyone has read anything recently that addresses the role of hate
in American politics?

A.A. Clinton put up with it for 8 years,  worse than Bush.  Rabid right wing
radio was still going on about Cllinton's "failures" the Saturday his book
signing opened.  The guy substituting for Rush Limbaugh was happy that it was
raining in NY because the people who stood for hours had to do it in the rain.
Heavenly retribution or something.  I was getting depressed listening to it.

People are just filled with hate, people includes Bush, or why would he have
invaded Iraq.

Andy Amago

Eric