========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: Hate Clubs
Date:6/28/2004 2:06:48 PM Central Daylight Time
From:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

> Nobody could have scripted Bush's incoherence. He speaks like a space alien
in a
> drug-induced coma.

It's obvious he is uninformed. For example, he asked if Brazil had black
people. To not know
this requires a near complete ignorance of slavery, the colonization of the
Americas, and so
on.

There is no way he could argue that he wouldn't know such things: he majored
in history at
Yale and graduated.

This is not an example of a bright but inarticulate man. He's simply not
bright and not
interested.

> As for the tuxedos, I've seen more footage of W in a tux than I have of any
> other politician I can think of...

When Bush was in the UK to visit the Queen, his staff pointed out over and
over that Bush
rented the tuxedo because he doesn't own any tuxedos.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com