[lit-ideas] Re: Hate Clubs

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:29:02 EDT

I'm going to stop banging my head against the wall on this one.  It hurts too
much.  Mea culpa.  Mea culpa.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms.htm
========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: Hate Clubs
Date:6/27/2004 11:55:43 PM Central Daylight Time
From:JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:
I'm betting we both get our quotes from the same source (Bushisms -
Adventures in George W. Bushspeak - Updated Frequently )  Problem is, this
particular
idiocy is terribly dangerous.
Among my fav's --

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut
off by Saddam Hussein." â??George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate." â??George W. Bush,
Washington, D.C., April 21, 2004

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful
message that people who wonder about their future can hear." â??George W. Bush,
Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004
"Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are going
down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid off." â??George W.
Bush,
Washington, D.C., Feb. 19, 2004
"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than â?? I say more Muslims â??
a lot of Muslims have died â?? I don't know the exact count â?? at Istanbul.
Look
at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous
death and destruction because killers kill." â??George W. Bush, Washington,
D.C.,
Jan. 29, 2004
"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy
level of our children are appalling." â??George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan.
23, 2004
"Just remember it's the birds that's supposed to suffer, not the hunter." â??
George W. Bush, advising quail hunter and New Mexico Sen. Pete Domenici,
Roswell, N.M., Jan. 22, 2004
If it were Bugs Bunny it would be funny.  Leader of the strongest military
force on the planet, it's not.
Julie Krueger