[lit-ideas] Re: Global Warming Hysteria

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:04:21 +0100

I just love Fargo. I haven't seen the Smilla film, I was put off by the book (having bought it after hearing the beginning on the radio).

I've got Recession Depression (mild, perhaps sadness is more like it); I get low when local shops close down and shopping streets run down, and so on.

I somehow didn't realise your thumb was more than an RSI flare-up (which is, goodness knows, bad enough). I doubt you'll be able to travel (drive, that is) soon after the op but I'm basing that on CTS surgery.

It's gonna be a rented room for me
up north by xmas,

good idea. (I can't take the heat either.) There's a US web page that tells you where you'd like to live (run by realtors, I assume) that gave me as top choice Cornwallis, Oregon, with somewhere in New Mexico second. ? !

Judy Evans, Cardiff

----- Original Message ----- From: <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>