[lit-ideas] Re: Global Warming Hysteria

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 18:11:17 +0100

(Margaret Thatcher will get a State Funeral, I may flee the country...)

The Oregon coast
is marvelous--wild and gorgeous

sounds wonderful, a bit like parts of Cornwall, perhaps

This is
"inijury" stuff--

(yuck description deleted) OUCH.

Driving back after the op, well, I don't know. Can't you get someone to drive you back?

Still have Recession Gloom. Must be worse over there but we're more vulnerable.

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK

----- Original Message ----- From: <carolkir@xxxxxxxxx>