[lit-ideas] Re: Global Warming Hysteria

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:03:53 +0100

As you know, David,. Google UK can return somewhat different results; my top hit for Cornwallis Oregon was

"Footballers Born in Cornwallis, Oregon" !

(One.  Frank Ramsey.)

But I rather think I blundered and the page recommended Corvallis,

Judy
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>