[lit-ideas] Re: Geary on Instrumental Technological Rationality

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 00:13:41 -0700

I report that three members of our subcommittee met this afternoon at the Lake Oswego Inverclunky Distillery and Coffee Shop. I'm happy to add that we worked out all final arrangements and dress code regulations for the Lit-Ideas annual convention, which will be held this year at the Best Western, Easter Island, ballrooms two, three and thing. Please get your reservations in early as rooms fill up fast.

As usual, some panels still need chairs. Send measurements, reasons and ideas, to Prof. I. M. Just, Withouta Soundpiano, N.Y., N.Y. 77723, or co-chair, C. Bruce, Poppover-in-dem Toaster, Longyearningfrom, Scotland-near-Manchester, MC7MU0.

David Ritchie,
not so near Lake Oswego,
Oregon