[lit-ideas] Re: Fwd: Pinch Me ...a message from Michael Moore

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judith.evans001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:49:51 -0000

Well, first half-black/half-white President anyway

True. So, I suppose, first not-totally-white or at least, first known-to-be-not-totally-white.

Wondering why anyone with (literally, even less than) an ounce of one
type of one portion of chromosomal DNA is automatically THAT and not
the OTHER.

because racism deems it so.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>