[lit-ideas] Re: Dutch support killer of van Gogh

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:42:55 -0800

I should conclude, as most Europeans apparently will that all is as it
should be and Europe should keep on trucking.  In other words, not only is
Europe asleep, but it can prove systematically why it ought to remain
asleep.  Got it.

Of course none of this addresses the main point of Bawer's book.  You are
focusing on a minor point.  He finds it ironic that you are paying the
Islamists who destroy you.

So do I.  And as your note below explains, there is nothing you can do about
it; which I find pathetic.

Lawrence

  _____