[lit-ideas] Re: Dutch support killer of van Gogh

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:42:06 -0000

LH>Of course none of this addresses the main point of Bawer's book.
LH>You are focusing on a minor point.  He finds it ironic that you are
LH> paying the Islamists who destroy you.  So do I.  And as your
LH>note below explains, there is nothing you can do about it; which I find
pathetic.

Eligibility for Medicare: online enrollment, exceptions:

" If you are not a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted alien who
has lived in the U.S. continuously for a five-year period,
please contact the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213
for your Medicare enrollment and eligibility. "

http://www.medicare.gov/MedicareEligibility/home.asp?version=default&browser=Yahoo%21+Slurp%7C5%7CUnknown&language=English

you want to do something about that?

Judy Evans, Cardiff