[lit-ideas] Re: Do ideas exist before being articulated?

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:17:00 +0900

The question is whether there is an idea already existing but in need
of expression or an idea whose existence depends on its being
expressed. The latter may sound strange; but if you have worked, as I
have, in a creative business, watching ideas take shape as copywriters
come up with words and art directors visualize them, it makes a lot of
sense.

John