[lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you so?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:53:45 EDT

<<I  just scared myself. Have to go cower in the bathtub with the lights
out.>>
Have you forgotten "Psycho" so  soon?
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you
so?  Date: 5/31/06 1:06:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_carolkir@xxxxxxxxx (mailto:carolkir@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Burglars are generally more afraid of a large  attack dog.

ck: So am I! But as an apartment dweller in the wilds of  California, I'm not
allowed to have a pet here, not even one that attacks on  command. For that
one needs to be a homeowner. But the management has no  restrictions against
tenants owning firearms. This is America. We're  bloodthirsty, crazed, ready
to invade--Everywhere! Anywhere! Anything--at  the drop of a nosedrip, and
we''ve got CSI tv shows in every city in the  country, to boot.

I just scared myself. Have to go cower in the bathtub  with the lights out.
Carol