[lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side Effect of Drinking Coffee

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 00:20:04 -0400

Probably nothing unless you're talking high blood pressure medication, in which
case you might want to check with your doctor.  There something in grapefruit
juice that potentiates some drugs, meaning less of the drug is needed, but
that's a doctor's call.

Date:6/13/06 12:06:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time
From:sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

Kidney stones aren't bizarre, they're bloody painful. Mind you I was
drinking up to ten extremely strong mugs of Nescafe every day.

I now content myself with a single medium latte once or twice a week when I
have lunch in Tavistock. Much more refined and I get served in the process.

Other than that, I drink tea and lots of it.

Simon