[lit-ideas] Re: Bizarre Side Effect of Drinking Coffee

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:55:52 EDT

<<(And are we going to find out the motivation behind the alcohol
question?)>>

I simply started noticing pretty frequent references to alcoholic beverages
in the posts and wondered what kind of percentage of this list-serve do not
imbibe.  (Judging from the raising of hands I might potentially extrapolate
the implications of certain lit-id dialogues, but I wouldn't dare  <g>).

_http://channels.netscape.com/homerealestate/package.jsp?name=fte/coffeeyes/co
ffeeyes&floc=HR-1_T _
(http://channels.netscape.com/homerealestate/package.jsp?name=fte/coffeeyes/coffeeyes&floc=HR-1_T
 )

Now THAT's truly bizarre.  I think I'm glad that I've reduced my  caffeine
intake from a full 12 cup pot per day in College to a single mug in the
morning.

Julie Krueger
feeling a bit weirded  out