[lit-ideas] Re: Are you really that old?

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:10:00 -0400

At 10:41 PM 8/12/04, you wrote:
> > ,
> >  If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than dirt!
> >

>That's me (though my wife says that 60 is just middle-aged).
Hell, I remember 14 and I'm only, well, it tells me that I shouldn't tell
my age. This quiz was made by an extremely age-sensitive person. It WAS fun
though to amemba some of these things. I was just talking to my mom this
morning about how she had heard from her friend that they STILL deliver
milk to your doorstep in the other person's suburb in Chicago.

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Leamington, ON