[lit-ideas] Re: Are you really that old?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LIT-IDEAS" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:00:47 -0500

There you are!  Just yesterday I was thinking about you.  Thinking it had
been a long time since I'd seen a post from you.  And Alison Parker.  And
Bev Hogue.  And Jamie Ferguson.  And Irene Cassidy.  And Mirembe Nantongo.
And Norman Miller.  And Alok Rai.  So many good people.

OK.  Good to know you're still kicking.

Mike Geary