[lit-ideas] Re: Are you really that old?

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:25:04 -0400

Every generation has things from "growing up" that they talk about and feel
nostalgia for.  Even my generation.  And when I talk to my kids (well, not
my kids, I'm not having any) about things that I grew up with I'm sure
they'll be similarly astonished that there was no Internet, and people used
DOS, and there were no such thing as CD's or DVD's, etc.  Really, it's all
the same.