[lit-ideas] Al Zarqawi

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:45:30 -0400

Andy: Just for the record, animals don't collectively rejoice at someone's death.

But Munchkins (and journalists at press conferences) do!

Ding-dong Zarqawi's dead!
500- lb. bombs fell on his head!
Ding-dong, the malefic slug is dead!
No more removing heads with swords:
You might say he's at a loss for words!
Ding Dong! Zarqawi is dead.

Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, Zarqawi's dead. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know Zarqawi's dead!

Coalition Leader: We've got to verify it legally, to see
Mayor of Baghdad: To see?
Coalition Leader: If he
Mayor of Baghdad: If he?
Coalition Leader: Is morally, ethic'lly
Nouri al-Maliki:  Spiritually, physically
Maj. Gen. William Caldwell: Positively, absolutely
Journalists: Undeniably and reliably Dead

General Casey: Our Coroners must declare, based on evidence received from there,
That he's not only merely dead, he's really most sincerely dead.