[lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:45:33 -0400

At 04:29 PM 6/8/2006, you wrote:

The best defense is an offense. I'm not falling for it. Look at the track record I'm looking at and comment on it instead. Look at Eric's post about al Zarqawi and tell me what you think. Tell me about the most humane government that outsources torture and tell me what you think. Tell me about pharma's right to rip off people and humans killing off the oceans and all the rest of it and tell me what you think. I want to hear again how superior this species is. Bumble bees need not apply. Logic says they can't fly anyway.

I'm not going to tell you anything ever again ever.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada