[lit-ideas] Re: Al Zarqawi

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

There's a skit by Abbott and Costello wherein I think Costello proves that he's
not there by using logic.  Since we're neither vegetables nor minerals, yes,
we're animals who like to think we're superior to all the other life forms on
this planet, even as we behave like monsters half the time, including rejoicing
when fellow monsters are killed.  When we're not behaving like monsters, we're
wishing death and destruction, on a big scale or small, like monsters.

Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  At 11:11 AM 6/8/2006, you wrote:
>Just proves that either logic doesn't mean anything or that humans are
>some life form below animals. Maybe that's what you mean? See ya later.

Nah, what I was pointing out is that YOU keep calling us animals, no better
than animals, animalistic and stuff but then you keep holding animals up to
be superior to us. Which is it? If you are going to call us below animals,
that's fine, but at least be consistent.

paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada