[lit-ideas] Re: A Possibly Very Good Idea

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:34:29 +0100

On this basis, I have decided to jump ship. Under Eric's premise, their is no intent beyond what can be done for the US. Such transparency won't go unnoticed. And I had expected the UN mythology to arise, even if it wasn't from Eric's keyboard. It's as if Haliburton had done no wrong with contracts. The final nail however is the notion that it will result in the US being able to combat deseases brought into the US by those 'dirty immigrants' (my paraphrasing).

It's as if the final final benefit of USS Yost will perhaps, but only perhaps, be the notion that it might do some good in those unnamed foreign climes. But they're dirty places those climes and perhaps it would be better if we kept our assets off shore and just so everyone can be sure, we'll pull those assets out in the event we can't cope with another natural disaster at home.

Sorry Eric, I doubt you wanted me on board anyway.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>