[lit-ideas] Re: '08 Democrats

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:55:47 -0800

I don't know.  How many times do you need to hear that the Islamic Militant
threat is not limited to Al Quaeda?

And how many times do you need to hear that the misinformation provided by
the Left bears no relationship to reality?

And how many times do you need to hear that the Left is painting the Bush
administration as the true enemy while it has nothing bad to say about Al
Quaeda (who understands perfectly well what is at stake in Iraq) is
desperately trying to keep the body count up in order to chase us out of
Iraq so they can gain control and establish a new base for their base in the
Middle East?

And how many times do you need to hear that the Sunnis are 20% of the
population of Iraq and that the Insurgents are a small portion of the Sunnis
and that they DO NOT REPRESENT THE WILL OF IRAQ?  They are our enemy and
they are the enemy of the majority in Iraq.  Leaving an unprepared majority
before prematurely is what our enemy wants.  It is what the Left wants too.
Why is it you don't know that?  Or perhaps you do and want it too.

And how many times do you need to hear that what you are saying supports the
enemy, detracts from our war effort and detracts from whatever chance the
overwhelming majority has to gain control of their own country?

How many times do you need to hear this sort of thing?  Shoot I have no
confidence that you can hear it this time.  You Leftists seem to have a
hearing problem.  You get only one channel and it has turned your brains to
mush.

Lawrence