[lit-ideas] Re: '08 Democrats

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 17:01:27 -0500

  The Repositorian I hope will lead the pack is Guliano, the present
frontrunner. The nice thing about him is he turned New York City into a police
state, polarized the place treating the poor and the black like dirt. Though he
looks like a moderate Repositorian, he's someone who may make George II look
like a benign dictator. He tried to extend his term and make himself Mayor of
America for ever and ever. New York had to say "No way!" to him. He'd be a
first rate dictator, making George and Idi Amin look mild in comparison. I vote
for him.

  Stan Spiegel
  glad not to be living there anymore
  Portland, ME