[lit-ideas] Re: '08 Democrats

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 19:55:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

The USSR fell apart long before Clinton, so you tell me how effective the CIA was.  And Clinton bombed OBL and was accused of wagging the dog.  Also, the CIA's installation of the Shah, whose repressive tactics made political discussion possible only in the mosques, the reason for Khomeni's rise.  Whatever, you don't see any of that.  Keep apologizing for them.