[lit-ideas] Re: '08 Democrats

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:58:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Why are you blaming me that Bush said invading Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11?  And why even think about Iran when al Qaeda caused 9/11 and we let them off the hook by invading Iraq and now they're regrouped and back with a vengence and we're doing Iraq II in Iran?  If that makes sense to you, then it makes sense to you.  In the meantime, you can then tell me again how dumb I am because Bush said invading Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 ...